Disabled Parking at Birmingham Airport
Birmingham Airport disabled facilities include:
- free help points located at all car parks, terminal forecourts, baggage reclaim and stations
- wheelchair help facilities available
- induction loops for travellers with limited hearing
- wheelchair accessible lifts and toilets
- a mini-com system, situated at the Terminal 1 airport information desk
OCS is responsible for operating all disabled facilities at Birmingham airport. They can be contacted on +1217677878 for further information or assistance.
Blue Badge Parking at Birmingham Airport
Please note that due to strict security measures throughout Birmingham Airport, the blue-badge scheme does not operate on the airport’s road system. Cars left unattended outside the terminal building will be towed and are liable for a fine.
If you are planning on taking your Blue Badge with you on your travels, ensure that you have a copy or replacement document displayed on your vehicle. An example can be found here.
Blue badge parking bays are available at the following car parks:
On-airport car parks
Drop & Go provides the closest Blue Badge parking option to the terminal for disabled travellers. Contact OCS on +1217677878 for further information or assistance.
Long Stay Car Park is ideal for extended holidays with parking for over a week. Specially reserved parking spaces are available for Blue Badge owners.
- 5 minute transfer to terminal
- disabled parking spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis
- press the Help button on the intercom at the entry barrier for any assistance
- courtesy buses transfer travelers to and from the airport terminal
The Birmingham airport Short Stay Car Park is within walking distance from the terminal and there is a limited amount of parking for Blue Badge owners.
- Situated next to the terminal
- Provides parking for less than a week
- There is wheelchair access on courtesy coaches
Drop & Go – operated by NCP – is the preferred car park option for disabled travelers at Birmingham airport. Contact NCP on 0121 767 7878 for further information.
- close to the terminal building
- Blue Badge parking spaces available
- Show your Blue Badge at the NCP Customer Services desk for 60 Minutes of free parking
Off-airport car parks
These are privately owned car parks, located a short distance away from Birmingham airport. Some will offer courtesy transfers as well as park and ride and meet and greet options.
APH Parking is an off-airport parking facility and allows trailers to use the car park as well.
Aiparks provides convenient and safe car parking a short distance from the airport terminal
|Stress Free Meet & Greet Parking
A meet and greet option that eliminates the need for transfers.
Stress Free parking can be contacted on 0121 368 0084 for further information.